The HIPAA Privacy Rule gives individuals a fundamental new right to be informed of the privacy practices of their health plans and of most of their health care providers, as well as to be informed of their privacy rights with respect to their personal health information. Health plans and covered health care providers are required to develop and distribute a notice that provides a clear explanation of these rights and practices. The notice is intended to focus individuals on privacy issues and concerns, and to prompt them to have discussions with their health plans and health care providers and exercise their rights.
Did You Know? The notice must include an effective date, it is your responsibility to add the effective date. See 45 CFR 164.520(b) for the specific requirements for developing the content of the notice. A covered entity is required to promptly revise and distribute its notice whenever it makes material changes to any of its privacy practices. See 45 CFR 164.520(b)(3), 164.520(c)(1)(i)(C) for health plans, and 164.520(c)(2)(iv) for covered health care providers with direct treatment relationships with individuals.
- A covered entity must make its notice available to any person who asks for it.
- A covered entity must prominently post and make available its notice on any web site it maintains that provides information about its customer services or benefits.
- Fully Editable: The form may be fully personalized to meet your individual or business needs and done as often as needed. Add/edit/personalize your business name, address and contact information, business logo, add your own images to enhance the look of your form or to display your association and certification logos, edit form fields or add your own field questions and obtain the information that you need from your patients, change text size and form ruling color to match your corporate colors or to emphasize important questions.
Printing: Form may be printed to any desktop, laser or inkjet printer, in color or black and white. Print only what you need to avoid waste. For large print volume, deliver to your local office supply store or local print shop.
Page Size: 8.5" x 11" (Standard US page size)
Program Compatibility: Form is compatible with Microsoft Word 97 and later versions for Windows version and Word for MAC 4.21 and later versions and compatible word processors such as WordPerfect, OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
What Do I Receive?
- Form comes bundled with
- Microsoft Word Document file (Form)
- Microsoft Word Template file
- All form assets required, such as, sample images, association logos and free ware fonts -if needed
- Acrobat Reader PDF file
- User Manuals.
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Word 2003 or higher
Software Delivery: This product is downloadable. You will receive the link to download your form by e-mail link as soon as purchase is approved by online processor. Purchases made using 2CheckOut payment processor will take about thirty minutes to be processed; PayPal orders are delivered immediately. If you do not receive expected e-mail, please be sure to check/search your junk or bulk email folders for the email from SnappyFORMS.
Note: Sample company information displayed on forms such as business name, logo and other images may be replaced with your own image(s) and are only representative of what your form may look like after editing/customizing.
Trademarks: All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. Apple, Mac, Macbook and iMac are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft, Word are either registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
No posts found