Where is my order?
If you are seeing this page, it means that your order "Has been placed Successfully". The payment processor, 2CheckOut or PayPal, or our staff is reviewing your order and upon payment approval, usually within 30 minutes –or less, your order will be processed and completed. Thank you for your patience.
How can I check my Order Status online?
Please go to My Account, in the top right corner; then, go to Orders from the top right drop-down list after you are logged in. You will be able to see all Orders placed and files available for downloading.
I have not received any emails from SnappyFORMS.com, after placing my order.
1) Please check your SPAM/Junk mail folders for possible mail filtering, before contacting us.
2) It is also possible that you provided us with a wrong e-mail. You may wish to login My Account and verify that your e-mail is correct.
For additional reasons for not receiving any expected e-mails from us, you may wish to see our knowledge base article Here.
What happens if I notice that my personal details or e-mail are incorrect after I have placed my order?
If you notice your personal details are incorrect once you have placed your order, please contact our customer service team by visiting our Help & Support Desk and open a support ticket.
What happens if an item in my order is not yet available for downloading?
If an item you have ordered is unavailable or not yet available because it may need upgrading or any other form development issue, you will receive an email from our customer service team.
What e-mails should I expect after placing an order?
When you register with SnappyFORMS.com and you place an order you will receive several email from us with following email Subject Topics:
- Registration confirmation e-mail. This email confirms your welcome and registration
- The "Order has been placed successfully" email. Order has been received and placed in "Open" status, meaning the order is being processed; It is possible your form may require minor updates and there will be a slight delay.
- The "Order has been processed." Your credit card has been charged and you will be receiving the link(s) to download your form(s) in separate email.
- "Access to electronically distributed products is granted." This email contains a list of products that you purchased and the link(s) to download your form(s). These links will take you back to My Account area in SnappyFORMS.com web site so that you can see your Order, Invoice and Downloadable files.
- "Order has been completed." Acknowledges completion or your order and adds reward points to your account for future ordering and includes help/support links.
Additional e-mails may be sent when you sign-up for our newsletter and specials, other inquiries.
If you are not receiving emails from us, be sure to check your SPAM and junk mail folders for possible mail filtering.
If you have any questions about your order status, please contact us using the Help Desk.